Click to Home
Help Center
Click to Home
Go To Search
City of East Grand Rapids
750 Lakeside Drive SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Ph: 616-949-2110
Fx: 616-940-4884
How do I apply for a building permit?
Submit the completed application form and three copies of your plans to the Public Works Administration office. For a building addition, you must also include a site plan and a storm water drainage plan. You must also obtain all other necessary city permits, such as right-of-way permits, at this time. Once this is completed and we have approved your plans for zoning compliance and drainage, we will forward the application to our building official at Cascade Township, who will notify you when the permit is ready to be issued and paid for.Building Permit Application

Public Works - Building Permits

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a building permit?