Click to Home
Help Center
Click to Home
Go To Search
City of East Grand Rapids
750 Lakeside Drive SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Ph: 616-949-2110
Fx: 616-940-4884

Public Works - Code Enforcement

Show All Answers

1. Can I place a sign in the public right of way, on telephone poles or other public property?
2. Can an unlicensed or inoperable vehicle be stored on private property?
3. What are the regulations for the storage of trailers, boats and other recreational units?
4. Does the construction of a fence require a building permit?
5. What is the maximum height allowed for grass/weeds?
6. Does the installation of a sign require a permit?
7. Can a resident leave waste containers in front of their residence?