Click to Home
Help Center
Click to Home
Go To Search
City of East Grand Rapids
750 Lakeside Drive SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Ph: 616-949-2110
Fx: 616-940-4884

Public Works - Forestry

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to remove a tree from my yard?
2. Who is responsible for trees located between the sidewalk and the street (public right of way)?
3. What is the tree planting program?
4. How do I report a fallen tree? tree that has fallen in the City right of way or street?
5. My tree branches are in utility wires. Who do I contact?
6. Does the City do routine tree trimming?
7. Will the City pick up storm damaged trees?