Searching for ways to stay active? Flip through our virtual Program Guide. We continue to primarily list our offerings online.
Please note the following:
- The program guide will NOT be sent by mail.
- All programming will adhere to CDC, State and local guidelines. Below are our health and safety protocols.
- We will update our virtual guide on a regular basis to provide you the most current information.
- You will continue to register for classes via Rec 1 and we also welcome phone enrollments as well as in-person registration at 750 Lakeside Dr.
- Jan. 11: Resident registration begins for spring programs.
- Jan. 18: Nonresident registration begins for spring programs.
The East Grand Rapids Parks & Recreation Department is committed to providing enrichment, educational and sports programming for all ages – from young children to senior adults – to promote healthy lifestyles, family interaction and a sense of community. Our programs – open to all residents and non-residents – challenge minds and bodies, allowing participants to express their creativity, form new bonds of friendship and create memories that will last a lifetime.
The City has a lively and spirited appreciation of recreation and healthy lifestyles, and as such we offer special events throughout the year, including the Reeds Lake Run, Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon/Duathlon, Spectrum Health Fourth of July Celebration, Sweet Heart Dance and many others.