NFL YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL – EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
2019 Spring Flag Football
Are you ready for some football?
Join the largest flag football organization in the country! This is a 5 vs. 5, non-contact, recreational, co-ed format. We try to limit teams to 10-11 players to maximize playing time. This is an exceptional program for first time players who want to learn the fundamentals of football. This is also a wonderful opportunity for players who may want to continue to enhance their skills before taking the next leap into tackle football. There are no try-outs and everyone participates!
* 7 week season, with 7 practices and 6 games
* First week is a meet/greet along with a practice, and each week following will be a 1-hour practice, and a 1-hour game (2 hr time slots)
* Teams are formed based off grade, school and buddy request (no guarantees)
* Each participant will receive a NFL reversible jersey and a flag belt
* Participants in grades Pre-K to 3rd grade will all receive a participation trophy
* For the Madden divisions (grades 4-8), the top four teams in each division will qualify for playoffs, that will be played during the final week of the season. The winners and runners up will receive awards.
Games will generally take place between 1:00pm - 7:00pm on average (some locations differ). Please refer to specific league location notes for more details. Younger teams generally play at the beginning of the day and older teams later in the day.
* Registrations will be accepted after the deadline will be based on availability and will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
*An additional $10 shipping charge will also be applied to any registrations taken within 2 weeks of the season start date.
East Grand Rapids (Sunday)
Registration closes on 03/01/2019 at 11:45 PM Season Dates: 04/28/2019 to 06/23/2019 Show Details