Though we've had a few tastes of warm weather, winter still isn’t technically over. If you have begun doing yard work, please do not place barrels and bags out for pickup or rake leaves into the street. Yard waste collection will resume Monday, April 2. As a reminder, here are the guidelines for yard waste pickup:
- Grass clippings and small, loose yard debris must be placed in paper yard-waste bags or reusable containers. Plastic bags are not accepted.
- Bags and containers placed for pickup must not exceed 40 pounds or a 32-gallon capacity.
- Ornamental grasses must be tied, bundled and must not exceed 40 pounds.
- Brush must be cut into six-foot lengths and tree logs may not exceed 12 inches in diameter.
- All items for collection should be placed on the out-lawn (between the curb and sidewalk), not in the street.
- Except during the fall leaf collection program, it is preferred that yard waste not be placed out for collection earlier than one day prior to the scheduled day for collection.
Please remember that no loose yard waste is permitted in the street in the spring. To view all regulations and routes, please click here.
Yard Waste collection Map