The City has partnered with Invoice Cloud, a web-based, electronic invoice presentment and payment company, to provide faster, more convenient billing services to our customers. The new online payment and e-bill service offers more flexibility in paying tax and utility bills. The system is easy to use and allows residents to pay bills with either a bank account or credit/debit card. No registration is required to view an online replica of paper bills or to pay a bill.
The new system, which will go live on June 4, will offer greater flexibility when paying your tax and utility bills. With the improved bill pay service, customers can receive and view bills electronically and make payments online with a credit/debit card or bank account. Additionally, customers will enjoy the convenience of scheduling automatic payments.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Pay anytime, anywhere on your mobile device
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date or enroll in AutoPay
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation after making a payment
- Registration is not required
Online Payment Highlights
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or e-check
- Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
- Schedule your payment for a specific date
- Get an email notification when your bill is ready, just before the due date and when a scheduled payment is pending
Save Time with Automated Options
- AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date
- Recurring Scheduled Payments - set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Click here to register for online account for water/sewer bills and property taxes.
- Click here to pay for parking tickets, permits, or other miscellaneous invoices.